The Nutcracker

Shaylie performed in her first ballet performance, The Nutcracker.

We are so proud of her...she did wonderful. No stage fright for this brave mouse!































A few pictures from her dress rehearsal...


































Shortly after Shaylie's Nutcracker performance, I took her and Alyssa to a 'big girl' Nutcracker. Alyssa was great and kept pretty quiet through the whole thing :) Shaylie had fun, but I think it was a little long for her...after intermission, she kept asking when it was going to be over. I'd ask if she wanted to leave and she'd say, 'no', but continued to ask if it was almost over ;)




























We ended up sitting next to Shaylie's friends, Leah and Aubrey, which was a nice surprise. Leah is in her preschool class.












We had front row seats!










What a special time we had together! I look forward to many more fun dates with my girls!!