Shaylie's First Haircut

Shaylie got her first haircut on May 27th, 2011 (2 years, 8 months)! I took her to a really cute place across town called, Lil' Snippers.

 





Having fun as we waited for Shaylie's turn:

















 
Shaylie did such a great job. One good thing about waiting as long as we did to get her first haircut is that she had no problem sitting alone or holding still. Tyce was not happy that he didn't get to "drive" the police car with Shaylie:












He had to settle for this 4-wheeler instead:












Our sweet little Shaylie is growing up so fast:
















The finished product...just a little trim :)
Her stylist gave her a "princess" hairdo:








I watched closely so I could learn how to do this two-stranded braid/twist, I think it's so cute! I need some more practice, though ;)













You can't really tell from the picture, but she sprayed glitter in her hair, too :)












Tyce finally got a quick turn driving the police car when Shaylie was all done with her haircut:







And, of course, Shaylie had to have a turn driving the 4-wheeler, too:












Now I finally have a little lock of hair for Shaylie's baby book. It really was a special experience to take my little girl for her first haircut :) Love you, sweetie pie!