Dozer Days

We went to an event in East Vancouver at the end of May called, Dozer Days. It's basically a huge dirt field filled with tons of different kinds of tractors, big rigs, dump trucks, cranes, etc ... in other words, a child's dream :) 





























You'd have thought we were at Disneyland with all the lines we stood in! Here are Scott and Shaylie waiting in line for a ride on the biggest dump truck I've ever seen. Tyce and I were in another line to climb on a construction vehicle (I'm still learning all the construction lingo ;)














Dump truck ride:













We waited in another long ride so the kids could "drive" an excavator. Once we got to the front of the line, Tyce and Shay wanted nothing to do with it. After a little encouragement, Shaylie was willing to give it a try:








After watching Shaylie drive, Tyce worked up some courage and was also willing to give it a try. I'm so glad he did, because I knew he'd be talking about his experience for days, which he has and still does :)








The kids were really excited to play on this crane:
























I accidentally deleted a bunch of pictures from Dozer Days off my camera before uploading them onto my computer...I know, hard to believe I took more pictures than I posted already :) Before deleting any pictures, though, I did make the kids a little picture book from our day, which Tycen especially loves to look at. This is an annual event, so I'm sure there will be more Dozer Days in our future!