September 2011:
Cute as can be, little Shaylie:
Scott took the kids to Lakeshore for the 'doggie dive' at the end of the summer (this was on a Saturday, so I was working at the hospital). Nick, Rachael and Grace brought Jake so he could swim in the outdoor pool with all the other dogs :)
Having fun at the grocery store when all the Halloween costumes were first put on display:
October 2011:
Tyce and I had a "mommy date" one Sunday afternoon and I took him to play miniature golf (Shay had a "daddy date" and they went to get some pumpkins from the store):
One day after coming home from work, the kiddos surprised me with this (along with a little help from their daddy friend :) ...
Sweetest. card. ever.
On a dinner date with mommy when daddy had to work late one night:
At the Portland Zoo with Grandma Jan:
Out to dinner at one of our favorite family-friendly restaurants, Laurelwood Brewery in Battle Ground, WA:
Entertaining on their new living room stage:
Having lunch with daddy:
Tyce experimented with my purple eye-shadow but only got to his right eye before I caught him:
Making homemade chocolate ice cream by shaking chocolate soy milk and a little sugar inside a bag filled with ice and salt.
Not the creamiest ice cream I've tasted, but probably a lot healthier and most importantly, the kids didn't seem to know the difference :)
Fun at our neighborhood park:
Shaylie LoVeS to skip!
And little T-man LoVeS to ride his bike!!
November:
Oma and Kai came down to visit on a Thursday in November and watched Tyce and Shay's dance class :)
Shaylie and I had a "mommy date" and Shay picked, 'going on the horsies!'
These kiddos love to change outfits multiple times per day and often come up with some creative choices :)
I took the kids to a place nearby called, JJ Jump. It was our first time going and I'm sure not our last. The kids LOVED it! It's a perfect thing to do on a wet fall/winter day :) I definitely got a good workout bouncing and trying to keep up with these two!!
Our sweet Shaylie girl:
Trying to wake Tyce up from his nap so he'll go to bed at a decent hour at night...just adore how sweet they look when they're sleeping :)
Sydney taking a nap with Tycey :)
Waking up :)
Haha, this picture cracks me up...it's the only time I've found Shaylie like this, but she took everything off her bed, including her sheet, for one of her naps...hmmm (??)...doesn't look too comfy :) She woke up with a big rash on the cheek that was directly on her mattress.
A little naked music playing...
A little naked cleaning time....
December:
Tyce and Shay dressed themselves one morning, as they often do, in shorts and t-shirts and were complaining that they were cold as we were eating breakfast. I told them they should put some warmer clothes on since it was cold outside and this is what they came up with... (notice how they both have babies in their belly, too :)
Making sugar cookies:
We have a lot more pictures from December, but most of them are related to Christmas in some way so they will get their own special post :) If you made it to the end, congratulations :) I know it's a lot of pictures, but I just can't get enough of these two cuties!! Besides, this blog is the best photo album we have of our family (with the blog books I print every year), so I like to chronicle as much as possible. These will be the pictures we look back on to help us remember all the special times we've shared together, not just on the special occasions but in our everyday life, too!








