Here are some pictures from our adventure at Mt. Hood:
Tyce and Shay liked being pulled on the sled:
We found the perfect little hill for sledding:
The kids had fun, but I think Scott and I probably had more fun sledding than they did :)
We all made snow angels; here's Scotty in action:
I love this guy :)
After a while, Tyce and Shay started to get a little cold and tired. Shaylie tripped and did a face plant in the snow when we were walking back from our sledding hill, poor little baby girl:
Daddy was playing and thought Tyce would think a snow ball to the face was funny...not so much, look at that sweet, sad face:
Daddy felt bad and threw a snow ball in his own face:
Tyce then felt bad for daddy and tried to help him get the snow off his nose...he's such a kind-hearted boy :)
We found a cute little restaurant to have lunch that was within walking distance:
On the way home, the kids fell asleep within minutes and slept the entire car ride back. Overall, we had a very fun family day in the snow!


