Santa Claus

Shaylie and Tycen got to meet Santa Claus for the first time this past week. As you can see from the photos, they loved him! Yeah right. I knew Tycen would probably react this way, so I told the photographer to take the picture as soon as we sat them in Santa's lap. It wasn't until we saw the pictures that we realized Santa was giving the evil eye and did seem to look a little more scary than usual. Oh, the things us parents will do to capture a memory...

Who are you and why in the world are you holding me?!

HELP!!

Once we were holding them, Tycen kept looking back at Santa while holding an iron grip on my shoulder. Poor guy. It wasn't until we were out of Santa's Village that he was able to relax. I think Shaylie recovered pretty quickly :)

Our Christmas tree:
Our little Christmas Dog, Sydney: