New Car

Well, it's official...we completely outgrew our small SUV and had to upgrade to a larger family car. Tycen is 1" away from outgrowing his infant car seat (it goes up to 29"), so we knew it was time to transition to his new car seat soon. After buying these new convertible car seats, we realized there was NO way they'd fit in my old car. Pretty sad, huh? Actually, after we got them properly installed by a car seat technician, we realized that even our new car has limited front seat leg room, at least until they're ready to be turned around to forward facing. Also, I can't reach back and help them out with toys/binkies/etc when they get fussy like I could in my old car, so hopefully they will adjust. Anyhow, it took a little getting used to in this new car, but I think the kiddos are starting to like the new ride in their cush lazy boy seats.