Clark County Fair

We went to the Clark County Fair twice this year. The first time we went, Scott was able to get off work early and go with us. We made the first trip to the fair all about the rides...Scott and the kids bought bracelets so they could go on as many rides as they wanted and I'm sure we ended up getting our money's worth. Grandma Jan bought some tickets and went on a few rides, too. I don't know who was more excited about the swings, Grandma or the kids....I'm pretty certain it was Grandma :) I wasn't able to go on any rides this year, we were hoping to take the kids on their first ferris wheel ride, but they told me I wasn't able to go since I was pregnant...I was even denied on the carousel! Oh well, better safe than sorry ;)






































Tyce & Shay rode this roller-coaster all by themselves! They told us that Scott was too big to ride and we were surprised that the kids still wanted to go without him! They are growing up so fast!!












Grandma Jan loves the swings :)











Shaylie wanted to try this obstacle course all by herself (Tycen didn't want to go). She did so great until she reached the suspension bridge and decided she wanted us to come get her. I think she'd have done fine except that there were a lot of big kids running past her and making it a little too rocky.














This was the sweetest thing...Tyce was a little nervous about going on the swings and Shaylie kept consoling him, telling him, "it's ok, I'm here with you." :)










Here she is with her arm around her brother. These two really look out for one another, it's so sweet!










The second time we went, it was just Grandma Jan and I with the kiddos. We went in the morning to early afternoon to beat the heat and made it an animal day.

They had a new exhibit this year with reptiles and wild animals, it was really neat to see them all so close up!










So beautiful!








































Look at those claws!









































Look at that belly!

















Love the alpacas haircut :)










We fell in love with the bunnies and are trying to talk Scott into getting some...it doesn't look like we'll be successful :/











This velveteen rabbit was one of the softest things we've ever felt!











We had a great time at the fair again this year and are looking forward to taking our baby girl for her first time next summer!