So Far Behind...

I know that I'm SO far behind in keeping up with the blog and it's not because I've completely forgotten about it, but I do have good reason(s). The main reason is that we got a new computer for Christmas and I've been trying to get all of my pictures from various sources (laptop, phone, camera, old desktop, etc) onto our new desktop. The only pictures I don't have yet on my new desktop are from my laptop. I'm awaiting a new cable cord that will connect my laptop to my new desktop and until I have that, I cannot update my blog.

The other main reason is that I've been SUPER busy the past 4 months. I took a job through Rehab Without Walls (in addition to working every Saturday and occasional half days at Legacy Hospital) that started last November and it just ended at the end of February (two half days per week). I love working for this company, it is all neurological rehab (which is my main passion) and it is so rewarding. It was also nice to have the extra money, however, it was pretty hard to manage childcare while I was working, since we knew it would be somewhat temporary...

I never know how long these cases will last (this is mostly dictated by insurance and how long they will authorize our services), so we didn't look into getting extra childcare--beyond Kathy (and Scott when he could break away from work, which was never easy) until about the end of January. We now have one other daytime option, a wonderful woman, Kiersten, who has 3 boys of her own (all in grade school) and lives just down the street from us. She is a substitute teacher and also watches kids after school. Tycen and Shaylie love going to her house and playing with new toys as well as two guinea pigs, dogs and fish.

Anyhow, I wanted to let everyone who follows this blog know that I have not abandoned it. I hope to get updated soon and hopefully with my new computer, it will all go much faster when I do it!! :)