Seinfeld

I surprised Scott with tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld for our anniversary this year. We were pretty excited about it since both of us remember growing up watching the Jerry Seinfeld show. The tickets were for a few months after our anniversary so it gave us something to look forward to. Before having kids, we used to get out a lot more often and stand-up comedy was one of our favorite date nights. Who doesn't love a night of laughter?!

We went to dinner at one of our favorite Thai restaurants, Typhoon. The show was at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall in Portland. This picture makes me laugh because it isn't a great photo of either one of us but it took us about 10 shots before we finally got the sign behind us in the picture :)












We had great seats, less than 10 rows back!













Jerry with his opener...I can't remember his name, but he's an actor and was also very funny :)







I love you, babe! I'm so grateful for the memories we make together and look forward to many more fun date nights :)