Tycen's First Haircut

Tycen got his first haircut last weekend! We took him to Barbers, the same place Scott has been getting his haircut for years and years.
A before shot:

"What are we doing here, mom?"

Tycen sat in my lap and did pretty well, overall. He had one little breakdown once he realized this whole thing was about him, but recovered pretty quickly once we retrieved his binky from the car :)

"Are you sure about this?!"

Our big brave boy...
An after shot:
Even though Tycen's hair is so blonde, it was starting to look pretty shaggy and it was time for a haircut. I postponed it for a while because for some reason I was sad to see his adorable baby hair get cut off (of course we saved some for his baby book, though) and a bit in denial just not wanting him to grow up too fast. I have to admit, he does look pretty darn handsome with his new look :) We love you, buggy!!