Lovey Dolls

My aunt Peggy made Tycen and Shaylie the most absolutely adorable stuffed animals for Christmas. I wouldn't actually believe that she made them herself, but I know how talented she is :) I wasn't sure if I should give them to Tyce and Shay Shay yet because I was afraid the dolls may lose an arm or leg. I want them to be able to enjoy them, though, so I'm just praying they will be extra gentle with them.

Shaylie with her "Gi Gi":

Giving kisses:

It was hard to get a good photo of Tycen with his "Mo Mo". You can ses how excited he is about him, though:

'Here, mom, is this good enough for you?'

BIG kisses:

Gi Gi and Mo Mo:

Thanks so much, Peg! It makes me feel so special that you took the time to make these adorable lovey dolls for our kids. We love you!!