Swimming!

We took both babies swimming on Saturday. It was so much fun and both babies did great!

We're ready to go!

Enough with the pictures! Let me in the water!!

Shaylie is going to be our little fishy, she is really good at kicking her legs in the pool :)

I did a lot of water aerobics when I was pregnant and the instructor would always say that my babies would love the water and love to swim


Update on solid foods:

I am now making squash and zucchini (I will give them one new food per week to make sure they don't get any allergies, or if they do have an allergy I will know what food caused it). I plan to do carrots next week. Shaylie is doing very well with eating! I'm now feeding her twice per day (lunch and dinner). She just loves it! Tycen still doesn't want anything to do with it. I tried mixing his with breastmilk yesterday and he wasn't fooled. Oh well, I'm sure he'll eat when he's ready...maybe he'll like the carrots better :)