Both babies love to laugh these days. It is so adorable. We have some great videos, and as soon as I figure out how to post them online, we can share with everyone :).
My mom came to visit for her spring break. It was SO nice to have her here for a whole week. We took the babies on a lot of adventures....we went to the rose garden (of course we didn't see any roses, but we did get to show the babies lots of other flowers and trees), Washington Square, grocery shopping, to lunch and on a few walks outside.
After she left, I felt very inspired to take the babies out more. As long as I can keep strangers from touching the babies I feel pretty confident that they won't be catching any illnesses in public (along with lots of prayers, too). So, this past week I did a trial run of taking the babies to Target by myself. Other than the fact that it's nearly impossible to buy anything and push the ginormous (yes, that's a word in my vocabulary) stroller at the same time (especially a case of water...still learning as I go), the babies did fantastic. I'm trying to get them out everyday now because they definitely like the stimulation and they like checking out new things. If the weather is bad I try to take them to different places around town. It's been so much fun and I'm just so fortunate that so far they've been such angels and made it relatively easy on me.
The other exciting thing that has happened in the last month or so is that they are sleeping very well. They go down to sleep at night so much easier now (around 7:30 pm). I've been waking them up before I go to bed to feed them, then they usually wake up once in the middle of the night to eat again, which I don't even have to get out of bed to do :) Then, they go straight back to sleep until around 7-8 am. They will occasionally wake up twice to eat in the middle of the night, but that's not the norm. Man, we are so blessed!! I just fall more and more in love with our babies everyday!!!
Ok, so now what you all really care about...pictures!
Shaylie in the tub


